Ministries at TFNC:
- Real Life Groups
- Children’s Ministries
- TNT Student Ministries
- Latino Ministries, Como Saeta en la Mano de Jehova
- To the City and to the World
Real Life Groups
Real Life Groups, which are small groups that meet on Sunday mornings and throughout the week. The theme and topics are intentionally chosen to challenge and equip the Christian to grow in their understanding of their faith and are an opportunity to apply the teachings of Scripture to “real life.” It is a place to grow in your spiritual relationship with others and with God, resulting in the courage and power to live for God in “real life.”
- Sunday mornings at 9:30AM
- Wednesdays 10:00AM – Ladies Real Life Group @ The Epicenter of Hope;
- Wednesdays 7:00PM – Latino/Spanish-speaking Real Life Group (contact Pastor Cordero for meeting places)
This Quarter’s Sunday Morning Real Life Groups:
- A Letter to the Ephesian Christians
- Being the Beloved
- Spanish Language Bible Study
God’s heart for
children is seen in Jesus blessing the children when the disciples tried to reject them (Luke 18:15-17). God sees their faith, love, and acceptance, and blesses them for it. KidZone houses many of our ministries for children as we teach our children about God’s love for them so they will “mature, growing up in both body and spirit, loved by both God and people” (Luke 2:52, The Message).
Our Children’s Ministries include:
Sunday 9:30am: In the KidZone
- The Garden Nursery is open (birth-2 yrs, potty trained)
- Noah’s Ark for pre-schoolers (3 yrs & potty trained) & Kindergartners
- Sunday School – Downstairs: (Grades 1st – 6th)
Sunday 10:45am : In the KidZone
- The Garden Nursery is open
- Noah’s Ark for pre-school and Kindergartners
- Impact Zone for Grades 1st-6th featuring lessons from the Veggie Tales video series.
TNT Student Ministries:
God loves teens and desires to “give them a hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11). God sees their ideals and calls them to “not let people look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in your speech, life, love, faith, and purity” (2 Timothy 4:12, NIV).
God’s message of love and purpose is expressed at TFNC in our times of Bible Study, Fellowship, and Good Old Fashion Fun. Check us out and join the fun!
Also, Monthly Activities, Camps, Retreats & Mission Trips.
Latino Ministries, Como Saeta en la Mano de Jehova:
Their desire to create disciples for Jesus Christ in the Latino community of Greater Tacoma area, so as to eventually develop into a healthy, self-supporting congregation.
- Sunday 9:30am : Discipleship @ The Epicenter of Hope
- Sunday 10:45am : Celebration Service @ The Epicenter of Hope
- Wednesday pm : Small Groups @ In People’s Homes
To The City and The World:
God loves people so much that God would weep over them. God realizes there are many people hurting and searching for healing. To live God’s heart to our city, we host and support ministries across the Greater Tacoma area. Como Saeta en la Mano de Jehova, a Spanish-speaking ministry of TFNC, and the Tacoma Samoan Church of the Nazarene, a Samoan-speaking congregation which meets in our facility, The Epicenter of Hope. We also network with agencies and ministries such as Safe Streets crime prevention program and the neighborhood groups around our facility to help create a safe community for families to raise their children. We have adopted one of our neighborhood schools – Whitman Elementary School – and shower them with love by providing school supplies, “Backpack Blessings” of food monthly for children in need, and supporting the teachers with various appreciation gifts throughout the year.
As part of our efforts to help reconcile the world to Jesus Christ, and our desire to reproduce Christians and Churches around the world, we participate in the world evangelism ministries of the International Church of the Nazarene, (see list below). We believe world evangelization is a critical element of our mission as a church, thus we work diligently to be Christ’s witnesses to our “Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8).
- Work & Witness
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries
- Alabaster Offering
- Faith Promise
- Mission Education
- Mission Education and Projects for Youth and Children